is it me or the bb cream, giving me still the white cast and uneven tone that i don’t get from my older revlon foundation. Or the hard to blend powder, i dunno. but i’m still pretty much satisfied than my previous try with face shop.
1. i love the texture, gel is working well in my face, so easy to blend.
2. didn’t giving my sensitive-acne prone skin a breakout.
3. i love the dewy finish on my face, i have a combination face, oily on my T area and super dry on others, even so i love dewy look, somehow i feel natural.
4. i’m living in a tropical country so summer look works all times, if i want the matte-er finish, i omit the other base cream and put more powder (in this case my other regular powder, that doesn’t contains any shimmering)
5. this BB cream work so well as base, giving me a healthy and better coverage without looking so cakey.
6. but i guess i wouldn’t buy again, since i’m looking on the one that helps me reduce my acne scars, spot, redness, and yet giving me moist and sufficient coverage.
so i give 3.5 stars out of 5