1. choose a wise, nice, friendly, not hungry for dignity (gak gila hormat), easy to find, open mind, not asking too much, lot of understanding, want to give u a hint of “sidang” question’s kind of advisor lecture.
2. a very comfort beautifully formal shoes, u cant used a comfort but not beautiful or vice versa.
3. a very loyal friend that accompany you before and after the event, because it’s so “no no” for you (who already dressed good, n wear the unusual shoes) to go around to borrowing LCD or looking for this and that!
4. a well perform drama act (nodding even when u don’t understand, thinking even when u were out of idea, and even crying if it’s needed) to make the audience satisfied (some of the “penguji” are looking for this, so feed them, coz u need their satisfaction and their satisfaction means a better mark).
5. a greatly prepared details, like the food for the “penguji” (make sure it can feed their appetite), a spidol that still perform well, etc.
6. a so much flowing prayer from a qualified person, especially people around you, and make sure that they prayer is close to the target, I mean is that the prayer got to be clear enough like “ I hope that the lectures wont realize tht in page XX there’s a mistake”, got the picture?!..
7. no too much attractive details in the things that u wear, don’t wear anything that make them annoyed with, a slight of an obvious color could change a persons mood, so wear save! Black and blue is saver than blood red and sunshine yellow.
8. be persistent, even that u feel u have no stance but u got to make them believe that u were right, even though in the end u admit that u were wrong (coz some of the cruel lecture just want to have the pleasure of playing with u’re head while they know that we were right or wrong).
9. eat sumthing in a few hour before the show.
10. just simply a slight of water before u start and after the show.
And the show will done well….hopefully!